! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Dont Call Me Whilst Im Here ! - Page 6/7

Subject: Dont Call Me Whilst Im Here !
« <> »
eyesore 27.05.18 - 07:01am
silent and vibrate for calls * +

ladibud 27.05.18 - 08:52am

@ sisfreak2017 - 26.05.18 - 08:25pm
Nice lady in post-office quewe,
her phone rings n i hear her sayin oh fk meeeeee lol.gifdreamy.gif i wish!
.Seems everybody's now accessible 24/7.
So
.Do you like Receive Calls 0r messages , On your phone Whilst out in public?
Do you like me try remember turn to silent or just dont give 1 flying fu*k whatever one of those things is.
thinking.gif .

when I am in town etc and I get a call I will answer it if I can... whatsapp and msgs I will read to see if it is important then reply when I can..

when out with friends or hubby for fun I will answer a phone call but not msgs.. I will peek to see if it is from family and urgent and let it be til later...

some days and weekends we don't even have our phone's near it is just us time...

don't have to be available 24/7 and I find it rude when ppl are all in their phone when in company. * +

ladibud 27.05.18 - 08:57am
it is actually shocking and annoying how little social etiquette ppl have when it comes to phone's and their tablets. . out with family and kids but on the phone the whole time... why even bother because that is divided attention and not worth it... I have got up and left before when someone did that. * +

eyesore 27.05.18 - 09:31am
last time we went away we didn't take phones , just gave the hotel number for emergencies. it was an ......experience * +

mikeymk 27.05.18 - 09:40am
If im at a park and it's just the brat and I, then I'll play too. If there are other kids, then I'll sit on my phone quite happily.

If I'm with mates then the phone is rarely used. Only for involvement, such as music or calls.

Work varies, but I'm usually on my phone. I'll only put it down if banter gets interesting (which it rarely is). * +

mz.c 27.05.18 - 03:13pm

@ ladibud - 27.05.18 - 08:57am
it is actually shocking and annoying how little social etiquette ppl have when it comes to phone's and their tablets. . out with family and kids but on the phone the whole time... why even bother because that is divided attention and not worth it... I have got up and left before when someone did that.

Yeah this.

If I'm out with my family then that's our time. No need to have my phone out. People can wait. Good.gif * +

ladibud 27.05.18 - 05:34pm
I can't put my sound off... it would annoy me more than the sound on lol... if I know i wont be able to answer at all like for a funeral or meeting I put my phone off so ppl don't think I am screening my calls and ignoring them. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index