! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bargains.. - Page 6/9

Subject: bargains..
« <> »
tokage 23.07.13 - 09:21am
Just read Tranie's reply... Yes but it is at a reputable place, a place u kno, not an unknown place, all good then. * +

tranie 23.07.13 - 09:36am
its not that often i go into poundland and come out with nothing, i usually see something and it dont matter if i need it or not i usualy end up buying it coz it was just quid1 only place better than the pound shop is a 99p store, the 98p store usually just sell s**t and should be avoided * +

tranie 23.07.13 - 09:38am
was in dublin few years ago and they have 1 euro shops and 2 euro shops totaly loved the 2 euro shops could get some well good stuff in them, the 1 euro shop na complete sh 1 t * +

mikeymk 23.07.13 - 09:39am
I dont pay top prices for the same stuff everytime, if something alternative is genuinely low priced then i try that instead. I do this quite heavily, so im always trying new stuff and getting it cheap. * +

madam.x 23.07.13 - 09:44am
I always buy stuff that's on offer and put it away. It means I get a bargain, but also that I never run out of stuff. * +

damsel77 23.07.13 - 09:48am
Great bargains on Sunday afternoon at sainburys,it really can help if you are on a tight budget. * +

4juice 23.07.13 - 10:19am
Eewww zero have yours got mad cow diseases spew * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark