! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Errors.. - Page 58/87

Subject: Errors..
« <> »
mikeymk 18.07.18 - 09:19am
No you can't un-favourite a topic, been like it for years, that's why you may have seen people say, ''Argh, i just favourited this by mistake'' and see people laughing at them... * +

3mel 18.07.18 - 09:30am

@ sourface - 8.06.18 - 07:22am
Already done that swapped pictures cleared the cache still nothing happening soon see when someone else changes their picture.

crop your photo so that the aspect ratio is the same as a profile photo would be and you shouldn't get any bars. * +

mikeymk 18.07.18 - 09:37am
Yeah the image quality has improved on the new profile pics but they're no longer stretched to suit the box. Thats why Ogz guitar now looks like a guitar instead of a fkn banjo - to prevent a void, crop the pic to 4:3 vertical. * +

obi_jon 18.07.18 - 11:53am

@ mikeymk - 18.07.18 - 09:19am
No you can't un-favourite a topic, been like it for years, that's why you may have seen people say, ''Argh, i just favourited this by mistake'' and see people laughing at them...

Well I didn't know that. Until now my sausage fingers, which favourite individual replies regularly, must have somehow managed to avoid accidentally favouriting a topic, or i've never noticed if they have. I just presumed clicking on the heart thingy again to unfavourite would be the same for both topics and replies. In fact, I would have sworn that i'd unfavourited a topic that I had previously favourited by choice before now.dontknow.gif
I remember there was a bug/trick that allowed the times favourited counter to be manipulated, both up(when favouriting) or down(when unfavouriting), by clicking the heart button, cancelling before the page reloaded and then refreshing the page. Then you could keep hitting the refresh button and the counter would increase or decrease +/-1 each time. I'm sure they fixed the bug though, perhaps this was a result of that fix, or maybe disabling the unfavourite feature was the fix.dontknow.gif * +

obi_jon 18.07.18 - 12:15pm
I remember it being used like a dislike button, so certain things were showing -99heart2.gif negative numbers. * +

mikeymk 18.07.18 - 12:37pm
I often do post likes by accident too - i scroll near the edge on some sites, to avoid clicking stuff, but most forums have links near the edge (including here) so i have to transfer to the middle. I think i do the likes here by simply holding the sides of the phone though, as they're right at the edge of the screen - because i don't ever accidentally press the quote button. * +

ladibud 18.07.18 - 12:40pm
I never hit the little heart next to the replies... on purpose or by accident... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-87
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index