! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts 17 - Page 51/2006

Subject: Thoughts 17
« <> »
ladibud 22.07.19 - 10:09am

@ tazdevil - 20.07.19 - 07:30pm
It's too f*cking cold with the AC on, and too f*cking warm without it on. Life is tough, I tell you!

it sucks... esp at night. too hot to be covered to cold not to be. to hit for a sweater, to cold to bare arms. just make up your mind weather. * +

ladibud 22.07.19 - 10:11am
haven't been in a few days.... as the norm is lately for me.... and yet I get told to wait a few minutes before I can post a reply. * +

ladibud 22.07.19 - 10:14am
Ok.... I am hungry. * +

ladibud 22.07.19 - 10:15am
oh.... I bet that's it laugh.gif... so much for diplomatic immunity then. * +

cerberus611 22.07.19 - 06:14pm

@ tazdevil - 22.07.19 - 09:00am
Fixable. I mean, we have progressed so much. You can even get your gender reassigned if you want lol

Give me an amount and I'm in!!!

Seriously my life would've taken a different turn. Probably would've been in a band or summat lol. Hate drums..not for me

And I'm not fricken left-handed so can't switch guitar position

But, if can't get this finger tip 'fixed' I might as well look for left-handed guitars

Was told to not bother learning the right-handed position. Must start from left-handed from beginning * +

cerberus611 22.07.19 - 06:22pm
Okay lol.gif the beardless 'patch' is not really that bad. It's a miniscule area. Had a boil on the spot as an adolescent. Only realised that connection much later when the area did not match up to rest * +

cerberus611 22.07.19 - 06:31pm
Was speaking to my lol.gif younger sister on the phone about studying 'Law' through UNISA with a bursary. She's in her third year of Accounting and had a bursary since second semester first year. (Working at an Accountancy firm already and in the W. Cape on behalf of the firm for a week or two and is only 20 y/o)
She told me not to bother with S.A. Law.
So I want to do a higher IT level through UNISA with a bursary which I deserve * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-2006
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search