! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Easter - Page 5/6

Subject: Easter
« <> »
obi_jon 24.03.24 - 11:13am

@ crail - 23.03.24 - 05:15am
Get chicken on a vertical spit. You won't want doner again

Chicken Shawarma-rama-lama-ding-dongdrool.gif gimme gimme gimme!nomnom.gif * +

ogdenz 24.03.24 - 11:23am

@ peta - 24.03.24 - 03:59am
I went to a Catholic high school and through my childhood grew up Mormon. So the idea of fasting and supplication isnt something new to me. Haha.

Though Im really not religious in my adult years, Ive practiced certain sacrifices or self mastery habits over the years. This particular time abstained from alcohol for the past 39 days.

I have a mini bar, and some days I just need a fu*king drink- but Ive been good so far.

Avoiding alcohol for 39 days is great,it's the night time drinking you need to work on? * +

ogdenz 24.03.24 - 11:25am
Found some chocolate eggs on offer in Asda a week or so ago,I ate them pretty fast tbh. * +

obi_jon 24.03.24 - 11:30am

@ crail - 23.03.24 - 05:59am
Or as we call it in today's world, a doner kebab

I maintain a fondness but I won't eat the shaved elephant leg looking mystery meat stuff you find in most kebab spots, they're still really good if you can find somewhere that does them properly. You just need to keep looking for one, they do still exist. * +

obi_jon 24.03.24 - 11:42am
The best one I know of is in Beverley about 20miles from here but there's a couple of fairly decent ones closer to me in Driffield(and several more bad ones) and another one at Middleton-on-the-Wolds. There was a really good one at Stamford Bridge near York but I noticed that it wasn't there anymore the last time I went past. * +

mardy 24.03.24 - 11:58pm
Online shoppin has got a bit out of hand recently, delivery guy just walked into my house without knocking the other day coz door was open, maybe thats a sign to give that up for lent * +

faun 25.03.24 - 12:17am
I have a lot in my basket atm, I should check some of it out * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark