! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tavistock gender clinic - Page 5/9

Subject: Tavistock gender clinic
« <> »
3mel 13.08.22 - 07:16pm

@ kimjongl - 13.08.22 - 05:39pm
Are you OK with these drugs being administered in the first place, as long as they are deemed safe by the doctors doing it?

Deemed safe and safe are two different things, if it's factual that they are safe and have no negative consequences why would I object ?

What business would it be of mine anyway ? As an uninvolved party my opinion is meaningless, as someone not qualified to render a medical opinion nobody should care (and rightfully doesn't).

Get another hobby. * +

kimjongl 13.08.22 - 08:00pm

@ 3mel - 13.08.22 - 07:16pm
Deemed safe and safe are two different things, if it's factual that they are safe and have no negative consequences why would I object ?

What business would it be of mine anyway ? As an uninvolved party my opinion is meaningless, as someone not qualified to render a medical opinion nobody should care (and rightfully doesn't).

Get another hobby.

Do you believe that it is possible to give HRT drugs to children in a safe manner, without negative consequences in some circumstances?

The welfare of children is every responsible persons business. Washing one's hands for the sake of not offending the abusers is tantamount to abuse in itself. * +

3mel 13.08.22 - 08:28pm
Read my previous reply. We are done here! * +

kimjongl 14.08.22 - 02:33am
Why are you scared to answer a straightforward question in a straightforward manner? It's been done already in this thread by other users. Are you scared of offending someone?

* +

kimjongl 14.08.22 - 02:38am

@ ladibud - 13.08.22 - 09:44am
no!

The above is an example of the correct answer to give. Why is it so hard for some to answer in such a definitively correct way? * +

3mel 14.08.22 - 02:58am

@ kimjongl - 14.08.22 - 02:33am
Why are you scared to answer a straightforward question in a straightforward manner? It's been done already in this thread by other users. Are you scared of offending someone?

when you've already been given a complete answer why are you still asking ?

that's rhetorical btw. * +

kimjongl 15.08.22 - 05:19pm
So you're in favour of children being given dangerous HRT drugs. OK. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page