! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The religion of peace.... - Page 5/10

Subject: The religion of peace....
« <> »
budgiesmuggler 18.10.20 - 11:04pm

@ tazdevil - 18.10.20 - 11:00pm
Have you read their scriptures? I ask this because I genuinely wanna know the answer.

We moved with the times bro.
Jesus is gay and black now * +

tazdevil 18.10.20 - 11:30pm

@ budgiesmuggler - 18.10.20 - 11:04pm
We moved with the times bro.
Jesus is gay and black now

sing.gif Glory Glory Hole-lujah! * +

tazdevil 19.10.20 - 12:00am

Have you read their scriptures? I ask this because I genuinely wanna know what's the punishment haha

I used to have a deep-seated hatred for Islam, but my views have definitely changed over the years. Although I haven't read the Quran (or any religious books for that matter) but I don't think any religion would promote hate/violence. It's always the people twisting the context, and misinterpreting according to their convenience.

Islam sure considers homosexuality as a sin and is very regressive in some areas (so is Christianity, and many other world religions) but I don't think killings are glorified in any books. Seems to me the common goal is to make the world a better place, so where does the hate/violence come from?

The hate comes from people, and these extremist groups. People re-write religion the way they want to live, use religion as a way to recruit followers for political gains and teaching hate towards those that disrespect. * +

Every religion wants me to control my lolly.gif but when God himself created me like this, I don't think I should worry about what people or the scriptures say lol

Today's sermon is simply:
Don't judge what anyone believes as long as it's not hateful. * +

This reminds me: I should do another thread on being a sex-positive 'religious' person and how sex-negativity is an abomination to our faith. That'll be the next Sunday's sermon. I'm off to sleep now! * +

dan27notts 19.10.20 - 07:59am
But at least they make good scran - alanball 2019 * +

kimjongl 19.10.20 - 12:47pm

Have you read their scriptures? I ask this because I genuinely wanna know what's the punishment haha

Yes and it's death. The hate comes from the scripture not just the people. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum