! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

woman - Page 5/6

Subject: woman
« <> »
jain5j 25.11.18 - 02:33pm

@ vampboy - 25.11.18 - 10:10am
They don't, as others have said, and there's a large part due to the toxic masculinity inherited by men at a young age. Mothers teach us to not cry, because boys don't cry, but why aren't we taught to not make girls cry? Why is building an invulnerable wall considered masculine and vulnerable raw emotions are somehow feminine and thus weak? Why is respect towards a female partly due to conditions withstanding our own masculinity and not just because she's human and alone for the sake of that? Why is the defence for respecting women always put equivalent to her being someone's daughter, child, or mother, and not simply because she is a being breathing the same air as we do and thus capable of dignity and respect just for being human?
I don't know, I think Im ranting.

I doubt u copy paste * +

somerson 25.11.18 - 02:43pm

@ dodgey - 19.11.18 - 01:21pm
You're from India, a woman is lucky not to get r*ped going out to buy a pint of milk there!

This. * +

ladibud 25.11.18 - 06:50pm

@ vampboy - 25.11.18 - 10:10am
They don't, as others have said, and there's a large part due to the toxic masculinity inherited by men at a young age. Mothers teach us to not cry, because boys don't cry, but why aren't we taught to not make girls cry? Why is building an invulnerable wall considered masculine and vulnerable raw emotions are somehow feminine and thus weak? Why is respect towards a female partly due to conditions withstanding our own masculinity and not just because she's human and alone for the sake of that? Why is the defence for respecting women always put equivalent to her being someone's daughter, child, or mother, and not simply because she is a being breathing the same air as we do and thus capable of dignity and respect just for being human?
I don't know, I think Im ranting.

agree.gif * +

budgiesmuggler 25.11.18 - 08:30pm
Earn more respect per turn by increasing the games difficulty.

Go to settings.
Game.
Difficulty.
Move the accountability slider from
'toddlers with t*ts'
all the way up to
'sometimes i sit on my own balls'

* +

mz.c 25.11.18 - 09:56pm
Respect all cheerleader.gif

Unless they're a d!ck good.gif * +

saraahmed 25.11.18 - 11:07pm
Women deserve more respect then they are given. Men dont get as much respect because they are worser than animals and if we are being specific to indians its because you cannot take NO for an answer and if a woman rejects you your poor fu*king non existant ego gets a kicking in the balls. * +

mikeymk 26.11.18 - 01:06am
*Says women deserve more respect
*Refers to 'men' generally as ''worser than animals''.

Respect denied. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum