! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Opinions and Views... - Page 5/6

Subject: Opinions and Views...
« <> »
ladibud 23.01.18 - 02:41pm

@ eyesore - 23.01.18 - 02:41pm
Its all so black and white when you're a kid...the grey areas keeping getting bigger the older you get

Yup true ne.... * +

kimjongl 23.01.18 - 02:54pm
I went the other way with the death penalty and punishment for crimes in general. It's true, life experience can change your views. * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 03:22pm
nod Kim.. * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 03:28pm
I know I am more laid back now... I still have a low tolerance for lies and bullsh*t but I walk away from ppl easier now than I did.

I don't get angry as quick as I used to, now I mostly ignore ppl and things tho I remain passionate abt some things, I have melowed and realised it just isn't always worth it to get upset and into an argument abt something you know won't change * +

tazdevil 23.01.18 - 04:15pm

@ ladibud - 23.01.18 - 02:22pm
Sisfreaks post just reminded me.

Suicide, I used to think it was only selfish ppl who did that. .

Actually I have changed a lot. For the better I would imagine. I have more empathy and realise things aren't always black or white.

I was exactly the same. Used to think suicide was selfish and a coward move. But over the years, I've realized not everyone is strong, nor deals with things the right way. Sometimes they just want the pain to stop, and suicide seems like the way out. * +

sisfreak2017 23.01.18 - 04:34pm
For those with bipolar condition I can fully understand those wanting to top themselves if medication isn't helping them , I knew someone who did it 20 years ago ,she was a jumpersad.gif * +

warded 23.01.18 - 04:50pm

@ ladibud - 23.01.18 - 02:22pm
Sisfreaks post just reminded me.

Suicide, I used to think it was only selfish ppl who did that. .

Actually I have changed a lot. For the better I would imagine. I have more empathy and realise things aren't always black or white.

I still think suicide in most cases is a waste. Whatever pushed them to it is probably something not-so-bad that it would require taking one's life out (in most cases). It's game over with no chance of respawning. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index