! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the last thing..... - Page 476/744

Subject: the last thing.....
« <> »
sisfreak2017 24.02.21 - 03:08am
Hdmi to VGA adapter jobby. * +

mikeymk 24.02.21 - 04:32am

@ mardy - 24.02.21 - 12:06am
A water flosser thing, this is what happens when im awake at midnight

Night shifts can get expensive. Tonight's boredom-fuelled purchases have included a roll of walnut wrap for the mini's dashboard..

Hopeless.gif * +

3mel 24.02.21 - 05:16am

@ badapple - 23.02.21 - 09:07am
a sun star 1/24th routemaster die cast model.

They are considered to be the ultimate in die cast model reproduction. Its very detailed in the drivers cab and engine department, the seats are covered in original routemaster material. It is 13 inches long and 7 inches high. I bought a 2nd hand one a little past its best, as it was cheap. I say cheap it was still quid.gif100, 2nd hand in good condition usually sells for around 200 - 250 ish. Im gonna strip the paint off back to bare metal and have it repainted in a different livery, which is gonna cost 400 quid and then hopefully resell a one off original collectors piece, for around 750/850 quid

isn't it usually original production versions that sell for the highest sums ?

collectors will know it's been altered to something non factory, you could be lowering it's value. even restoring the finish with the original (impossible to find, no longer made) paints would put some people off. * +

mikeymk 24.02.21 - 05:52am
* +

badapple 24.02.21 - 10:23am

@ 3mel - 24.02.21 - 05:16am
isn't it usually original production versions that sell for the highest sums ?

collectors will know it's been altered to something non factory, you could be lowering it's value. even restoring the finish with the original (impossible to find, no longer made) paints would put some people off.

had to alter my plan for the bus, was gonna go down the custom paint route, mixing the everton mints with a bit of historical stuff. But been reading that collectors prefer original. Since there has been 5 or 6 versions of actual full size routemasters with the everton mint livery, im gonna go down that route. Theres a very good airbrush artist lives down the road, from me, who is gonna do it for me. * +

tazdevil 24.02.21 - 06:30pm
Diary Milk * +

r3ckless 24.02.21 - 08:34pm
Coils n oils. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-744
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page