! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

thoughts 12.0 - Page 463/464

Subject: thoughts 12.0
« <> »
ladibud 30.07.18 - 01:54pm
those eyebrows... they bother me... looking at them I just get the impression her p*bes must be wild and growing free... * +

nikkei 30.07.18 - 01:55pm
If u dont talk to me why am i gonna sign anythin. Fake love lmao. * +

nikkei 30.07.18 - 01:56pm
Absolutely manic today. Torn between tears and laughter. Deleting everything and going hard. Wanna go do stuff but dont wanna move. * +

mikeymk 30.07.18 - 02:42pm
What am i supposed to do with this. * +

shadow27 30.07.18 - 03:03pm
I'd buy that for a dollar! * +

seifer 30.07.18 - 03:29pm

@ vampboy - 30.07.18 - 02:56am
Joining politics is the only solution any difference can be made. The law degree needs to be done with asap, I need to get my as s to places where there is a need.

A political journalist good.gif on the side. You could work for Time mag. Can write articles remotely. * +

seifer 30.07.18 - 03:43pm

@ mikeymk - 29.07.18 - 09:14am
Wow, what a nostalgic trip. Like a twenty minute daydream, triggered by gr4ce saying jam roly poly.

Seeing the old 70s Bedford/Ford flat-bed carnival trucks drive past the laundrette, the largely Irish entertainers not tied by the health and safety constraints of today. No speed ramps to volley them off, of course. Straddled over a Raleigh Grifter, having been to the park for a drink of water from the hydration fountain, only to climb on Wicksteed rides built to withstand the apocalypse, assisted by grippy Gola trainers with velcro straps, whilst telling the jokes on the sticks of our Zoom ice lollies we bought by returning a few Cherryade bottles. And maybe get through the day without getting shouted at by a random woman in dungarees.

Think i'll go for a brew. Tea.gif

The fu*k is all that? Wtf.gif * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-464
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum