! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive - Page 43/43

Subject: Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive
« <
eyesore 23.05.20 - 08:02pm

@ recurve16 - 23.05.20 - 07:59pm
The majority of the UK are salt of the earth working class people, the Tories aren't, simple as that.

The Tories didn't do well to win the last election, they won because Labour were piss poor and all the hype about Corbyn, they got their hands on control by default.

Voters were disillusioned and frustrated with all the dithering, flip flopping and backstabbing.

They won on a ticket to get brexit done, among other things and that message went across the board ...plus yes even labour voters are sick of how far to left labour have become. Most people are moderate left or right ...and he's got that centre ground * +

gt_tdi 23.05.20 - 09:39pm

@ eyesore - 23.05.20 - 07:59pm
Oh

What, you don't care? But I have opinions on things too grumpy.gif * +

deusexmachina 23.05.20 - 09:55pm
On some things I am conservative and other things I am liberal. I generally tend to vote Conservative as Labour just don't do it for me. Although last time I voted Lib Dem as I am totes a Remoaner. * +

bozzalad 23.05.20 - 10:00pm

@ recurve16 - 23.05.20 - 07:04pm
I'll insult any working class who vote Tory.

I'd rather be an idiot than a totally desperate sucker lol.gif

let's face it, there was no other choice * +

bozzalad 23.05.20 - 10:06pm
probblem is people including the police don't understand the difference between advice and law

should sack him anyway tho because i don't like the look of him * +

mikeymk 25.05.20 - 06:57am
lol.gif * +

obi_jon 25.05.20 - 07:12am

@ recurve16 - 23.05.20 - 07:59pm
The majority of the UK are salt of the earth working class people, the Tories aren't, simple as that.

The Tories didn't do well to win the last election, they won because Labour were piss poor and all the hype about Corbyn, they got their hands on control by default.

Voters were disillusioned and frustrated with all the dithering, flip flopping and backstabbing.

True.

True.

And all they got was more dithering, flip flopping and backstabbing from Boris and co.facepalm.gif

Who'da thunk it, eh?lol.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-43
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum