! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

US destroyers menaced - Page 4/4

Subject: US destroyers menaced
« <
vampboy 7.04.21 - 08:33pm

@ mok214 - 7.04.21 - 01:15am
The new Woke US Navy definitely does not want my help, I'm just a white Cherokee to them that needs to be oppressed.

Lol. You're so full of sh*t. * +

mikeymk 7.04.21 - 08:49pm

@ ogdenz - 7.04.21 - 08:29pm
Flying Sorcery.

laugh.gif * +

shadow27 17.04.21 - 06:11pm
[link]https://www.foxnews.com/us/ufos-spotted-navy-best-the-world-has-seen[/link]

''These craft are not pushing something out the back to go forward,'' Corbell explained. ''They are gravitationally propelled craft that are transmedium - that can go from space to air to sea without destruction.'' * +

shadow27 17.04.21 - 06:13pm
Last years 2.3 trillion USD appropriations bill signed by President Trump in December included a provision ordering the nations intelligence community to submit a report within 180 days detailing everything the government knows about unidentified flying objects or unidentified aerial phenomena.

''We are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy and Air Force pilots or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we dont have the technology for or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.'' *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index