! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mates going 2 the pub - Page 4/7

Subject: Mates going 2 the pub
« <> »
trashy 25.10.20 - 04:31pm
So you're saying you wouldn't have an issue with your partner going out and bringing random blokes back to your house? Bullocks * +

alanball 25.10.20 - 04:36pm

@ trashy - 25.10.20 - 04:31pm
So you're saying you wouldn't have an issue with your partner going out and bringing random blokes back to your house? Bullocks

random blokes seems to be your version of events, not the post writers * +

trashy 25.10.20 - 04:41pm
She said she doesn't want strangers in her house, so I'm assuming the girls he brings back are randoms and not friends of his * +

3mel 25.10.20 - 05:14pm
that was my 1st thought, bloke in the pub says drinks at my place. him or one of his mates hoping to get lucky ?

so the kid is his too ? * +

mikeymk 25.10.20 - 06:50pm
How about talk to your partner about it?

If the girls are with the mates I don't see a problem. It's not like he's interested in one of them himself, is it..? * +

kelypso 25.10.20 - 07:38pm
You say you're not jealous but putting it like this 'bringing females back with his mates' doesn't really inspire confidence in that being an absolute fact.

Sounds like he's just bringing back whoever he's vibing with at the pub at the time. Fine behaviour if you are a teenager, single, or have cleared it with your mrs, but other than that, why are you putting up with it.

It is your house too, you both should be in agreement as to what is acceptable behaviour. * +

sweetcaroline 25.10.20 - 07:43pm
If anything is missing it's his doing and his fault.I'm not getting the blame 4 it.I had locked the door ,he opened it with his keys if I said what the 'uck are u doing he would have said 2 words 2 me.A little while ago not going in2 2 much detail he had money stolen by a school boy who was friendly with are daughter * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index