! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

''They can't stop all of us'' - Page 4/10

Subject: ''They can't stop all of us''
« <> »
recurve16 16.07.19 - 10:17am
Lol.gif * +

kimjongl 16.07.19 - 10:19am
These clowns have gotten the Air Force to take it seriously enough to issue a warning lol.

[link]http://www.sciencealert.com/the-us-air-force-has-a-warning-for-the-1-1-million-people-wanting-to-storm-area-51[/link] * +

obi_jon 16.07.19 - 11:07am

@ kimjongl - 16.07.19 - 10:19am
These clowns have gotten the Air Force to take it seriously enough to issue a warning lol.

[link]http://www.sciencealert.com/the-us-air-force-has-a-warning-for-the-1-1-million-people-wanting-to-storm-area-51[/link]

To be fair, it wasn't the clowns that got the US air force to issue the warning, it was someone in the media(I don't know by whom specifically) who directed questions about the 'event' to the Air Force and so necessitated them to have an official USAF media spokesperson give them the following and very dry response:

''[Area 51] is an open training range for the U.S. Air Force, and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces. The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets.''

In other words, 'yeah, we'll just use them as target practice if they're stupid enough to try it.' * +

ladibud 17.07.19 - 09:31am
all i have in my head now is Starship's They cant stop us now....

didn't realise how many inbreds they had there. * +

deusexmachina 17.07.19 - 09:52am
The problem you have with the American military issuing threats and warnings is that nobody fears them. They have an impressive array of ballistic capabilities but the soldiers are sh*t. * +

obi_jon 22.07.19 - 11:49am
A copycat online group inspired by the 'storm area 51' nonsense is now planning a simultaneous event to 'storm Loch Ness' and conduct a mass search for Nessy.facepalm.gif * +

obi_jon 22.07.19 - 11:52am
What's next, 'Storm the north pole' to look for Santa?Santa.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark