! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

i am not going to crack - Page 4/5

Subject: i am not going to crack
« <> »
mikeymk 23.02.19 - 01:53am
In the '90s there was some dude used to pace up and down Stony Stratford High Street, just shouting random shyte. Most ignored him. Some would stop for a moment and listen. Some just pulled facial expressions and walked off.

That was years before Facebook. He was well ahead of his time. * +

sisfreak2017 23.02.19 - 02:02am
theres a guy round here about 45ish he's regularly walking up street talking to himself rather loudly,,

i have on occasion seen him fighting with Trees Really shouting n screaming at them whilst punching and kicking them.

Thankfully its only trees He never gives people any hassles though and will stop and talk to you if let on to.him.

I could see some problems arising if some scumbag teenagers start taunting him.though. * +

ogdenz 23.02.19 - 03:11am
His bark is worse than his bite? * +

mikeymk 23.02.19 - 08:53am
drumsolo.gif

I once saw a drunk tramp at the window of Cath Kidston women's clothes store, chatting up a headless mannequin, telling it how beautiful it was. * +

kaptanji 24.02.19 - 03:44am
Lilmadme,take care u old beauty * +

kaptanji 24.02.19 - 03:47am

@ sisfreak2017 - 23.02.19 - 02:02am
theres a guy round here about 45ish he's regularly walking up street talking to himself rather loudly,,

i have on occasion seen him fighting with Trees Really shouting n screaming at them whilst punching and kicking them.

Thankfully its only trees He never gives people any hassles though and will stop and talk to you if let on to.him.

I could see some problems arising if some scumbag teenagers start taunting him.though.

Waah * +

cetshwayo 24.02.19 - 09:57am
Drink * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page