! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Aleisha mc phail - Page 4/7

Subject: Aleisha mc phail
« <> »
sparky04 22.02.19 - 12:34pm
253 provest coy RMP. That was with the TA quite a few years ago. Was attached to 4gs med rgt. Basically general support. Rlc, and obviously med unit many years ago now mate. But yep totally agree with you now it is s**te can thank the government for that. * +

dodgey 22.02.19 - 12:39pm

@ sparky04 - 22.02.19 - 12:34pm
253 provest coy RMP. That was with the TA quite a few years ago. Was attached to 4gs med rgt. Basically general support. Rlc, and obviously med unit many years ago now mate. But yep totally agree with you now it is s**te can thank the government for that.

Ahh ok. Fk being attatched to medics, i was RLC but at a transport regiment but only for a couple of years in Germany, just worked at the training wing taking people on promotion courses etc. * +

sparky04 22.02.19 - 12:42pm
Ah right Germany hated the place full of rude people, did you visit osnatraz as it was called? * +

dodgey 22.02.19 - 01:13pm

@ sparky04 - 22.02.19 - 12:42pm
Ah right Germany hated the place full of rude people, did you visit osnatraz as it was called?

Osnabruck? Yes i have been there but wasnt based there. I liked Germany, good posting. Better than being at a UK posting. * +

sparky04 22.02.19 - 01:22pm
That the one dodge always called it osnatraz like a village within prison boundaries. Not far from the pied piper. Must admit they done some nice wooden furniture over there, oh and the cuckoo clocks. Great xmas markets too but that was about it * +

dodgey 22.02.19 - 01:39pm

@ sparky04 - 22.02.19 - 01:22pm
That the one dodge always called it osnatraz like a village within prison boundaries. Not far from the pied piper. Must admit they done some nice wooden furniture over there, oh and the cuckoo clocks. Great xmas markets too but that was about it

Cheap beer,hore houses, good social life, centre of Europe and easy access for weekends away all over Europe . Germany was good lol * +

sparky04 22.02.19 - 01:56pm
Lol yep I guess so, but there again I was somewhat restrained as to what I could, and couldn't do but hey ho. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index