! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Injured cat. - Page 4/5

Subject: Injured cat.
« <> »
mz.c 10.12.18 - 10:39pm
There's no way I'd leave an injured animal. If it cost me so be it. But personally I think they're taking the piss asking for money off someone who isn't the owner. * +

ladibud 11.12.18 - 07:00am

@ ogdenz - 10.12.18 - 04:59pm
A woman found an injured cat so she took it to the vets.
The vet examined it and decided it was so injured the kindest thing to do was to put it to sleep.
The vet then charged a fee to the woman. Do you think thats fair?

while I fully appreciate and understand that the Vet is not a charity and has overheads.... I still feel this is unfair.... being a Vet shouldn't just be about money, tho I appreciate that it's their bread and butter, but for something like this, surely humanity and wanting to help an animal in pain should come first.

almost like a doctor getting to an accident scene first or seeing someone choking and demanding payment before helping .... * +

prattle 11.12.18 - 07:17am
Has happened me on more than one occasion, I was happy to pay, I get a great feeling when I help injured or stray animals so its a selfish act really * +

deusexmachina 11.12.18 - 07:18am

@ slwnoris - 10.12.18 - 09:21pm
The amount of money vets earn, there ment to care about animals, so if the poor cat was so badly injured then the vet should have help the poor cat on it's way to the other side, and they should not have made any charge, and look apon this as an act of kindness being able to end the cats pain that should be enough payment knowing that had done the right thing towards the cat.

Yeah everyone should work for free. * +

shadow27 11.12.18 - 07:28am
I doubt anaesthetic etc is cheap, I assume that is where most of the cost comes from. * +

arizonaf 11.12.18 - 07:33am
I would pay the money just to end the cats suffering. * +

poppyt 11.12.18 - 08:00am
I would've paid if the vet asked me to....
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum