! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Everything Russia - Page 368/450

Subject: Everything Russia
« <> »
trunking 3.10.22 - 02:04pm
Vladimir Putin consulted with a fortune teller. He asked:
''How long will I live?''

The psychic replied: ''I cannot tell that but I do know you will die on a Ukrainian holiday.''

''Which holiday?'' Putin asked.

''Whichever day you die will be a Ukrainian holiday.'' * +

obi_jon 3.10.22 - 02:49pm
Patriarch Kirill, the leader of the Russian Orthodox church, says that all soldiers/conscripts that die fighting for Russia in Ukraine recieve martyrdom. He didn't say how many virgins they can expect to receive in heaven thoughdontknow.giffacepalm.gif * +

wakeup4 3.10.22 - 03:00pm

@ obi_jon - 3.10.22 - 02:03pm
Do they give the name of this 'former Pentagon advisor'?

Retired US Army colonel Douglas Macgregor made the comments during an appearance on the Judging Freedom podcast. * +

alvar89 3.10.22 - 06:59pm

@ obi_jon - 3.10.22 - 02:49pm
Patriarch Kirill, the leader of the Russian Orthodox church, says that all soldiers/conscripts that die fighting for Russia in Ukraine recieve martyrdom. He didn't say how many virgins they can expect to receive in heaven thoughdontknow.giffacepalm.gif

That is exactly what you should expect from kirill. The orthodox and putins government are working hand in hand. The whole system there is like a mafia. * +

alanball 3.10.22 - 09:19pm

@ obi_jon - 3.10.22 - 02:49pm
Patriarch Kirill, the leader of the Russian Orthodox church, says that all soldiers/conscripts that die fighting for Russia in Ukraine recieve martyrdom. He didn't say how many virgins they can expect to receive in heaven thoughdontknow.giffacepalm.gif

I seen this around a week ago and thought how's it any different to ISIS dislike.gif * +

alvar89 4.10.22 - 01:17pm

@ alanball - 3.10.22 - 09:19pm
I seen this around a week ago and thought how's it any different to ISIS dislike.gif

You would be suprised how many russians think like that also. putins regime with its backwards thinking brainwashing has done a ton of damage. coming from a already fked up way of thinking in the ussr it was not hard to condition these ppl tho. * +

obi_jon 4.10.22 - 05:42pm

@ wakeup4 - 3.10.22 - 03:00pm
Retired US Army colonel Douglas Macgregor made the comments during an appearance on the Judging Freedom podcast.

Who now works for a right wing think tank called the Foreign Policy Research Institute(and their anonymous donors).eyeroll.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-450
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index