! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union - Page 336/337

Subject: Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union
« <> »
crail 28.12.21 - 01:06am
You're not happy unless you're disagreeing with people are you ogz * +

crail 28.12.21 - 01:14am
Or trying to make them feel stupid * +

sisfreak2017 28.12.21 - 01:16am

@ ogdenz - 27.12.21 - 07:35am
So why are we having to relax immigration laws to get people to come here to do these jobs if there's enough people here wanting to do them? Where did you get that info from? How come Brits weren't doing those jobs before the mass exodus? Why did we need foreign workers to do those jobs in the first place?

Well, I work in the education sector and in my work I'll often see the students course application forms and quite a few of them, particularly the open access ones, mention they are attending this course with the ambition of perusing a career in healthcare.

That's just from my place of work in one part of Derbyshire, but Derbyshire's a fair size county and other colleagues from around the county have said the same.

With regard to your comment about me being very gullible. I disagree, otherwise I would have taken note of the remoaners. Bitter to the end!

And a tiny footnote for you.

[LINK]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56111379[/LINK] * +

tranie 28.12.21 - 08:48am

@ crail - 28.12.21 - 01:14am
Or trying to make them feel stupid

It's called gaslighting, tell someone who disagrees with you that they are stupid and unintelligent gaslitghters think it's easier to win a discussion. It also help if you have a human hemorrhoid gaslighting at the same time nod.gif gets a bit boring and samey after a while. * +

9362 15.07.22 - 12:09am

@ ogdenz - 13.11.18 - 02:29am
Oh I'm hoping he sticks by his decision when it inevitably goes to sh*t. If he doesn't then he is a coward.
He will be one of the many saying ''I didn't vote for this..I and many others will be here to say '' Oh yes you did sunshine..and what's more '' We told you so''. I and several others have been telling him..and you..to pull your head out of the sand,the clouds and or your ars* (you choose) for ages. Sadly you are too stupid to realise how stupid you are. Anyway you were told ..not my fault you have the mental capacity of a boiled sweet. Lol. I can tell you whats what but I can't make you understand. .thats your problem...me auld mucker.

Not moaning.... * +

9362 16.07.22 - 12:35am
Read it again * +

ogdenz 16.07.22 - 07:47am

@ 9362 - 15.07.22 - 12:09am
Not moaning....

There was no moaning in my post. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-337
+ my page
+ functions