! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/politics:..... - Page 330/527

Subject: trump/politics:.....
« <> »
kimjongl 22.06.18 - 08:20am
But nothing will happen to him like has happened to white racists because he is black and has political and social privilege. * +

ladibud 22.06.18 - 08:22am

@ kimjongl - 22.06.18 - 08:20am
But nothing will happen to him like has happened to white racists because he is black and has political and social privilege.

yes.... he should have been in jail ages ago but no... he is black and can't be racist. * +

ladibud 22.06.18 - 08:24am
I don't think ppl should be jailed for being racist... but he should be locked away for all the instigation * +

ladibud 22.06.18 - 08:26am
Kim what do you think abt how do many are now turning against Mandela calling him a sell out * +

kimjongl 22.06.18 - 08:33am

@ ladibud - 22.06.18 - 08:24am
I don't think ppl should be jailed for being racist... but he should be locked away for all the instigation

I don't think he should be jailed for either, unless there is imminent threat involved, but other people have so there has to be consistency. * +

kimjongl 22.06.18 - 08:39am

@ ladibud - 22.06.18 - 08:26am
Kim what do you think abt how do many are now turning against Mandela calling him a sell out

This isn't a new thing. Back in the 90s after CODESA there were some in the more radical black nationalist wings of the ANC and PAC who held this view about him. But because of the euphoria of the new SA they were largely drowned out. Now because of the economic failure and the absence of the free houses, free cars etc this view is reemerging. It is also more popular among the youth (which Malema exploits) who don't remember Mandela as fondly as older generations because they weren't alive.

It is a forgotten fact, especially among the youth, that the end of apartheid was a negotiated settlement. It wasn't one side winning over another. You see it today in the land debate. No one gives a f.uck about land, it's about economic hardship, but land is used as the weaponized issue.

'I fought against white domination and I fought against black domination.' - Mandela.

There are no voices now like there were in that generation. It's all forgotten. * +

ladibud 22.06.18 - 09:08am

@ kimjongl - 22.06.18 - 08:33am
I don't think he should be jailed for either, unless there is imminent threat involved, but other people have so there has to be consistency.

agree.gif * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-527
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index