! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Left Wing Kryptonite - Page 31/67

Subject: Left Wing Kryptonite
« <> »
bozzalad 20.07.19 - 02:54pm

@ alvar89 - 20.07.19 - 02:36pm
Your 7 year olds understanding of the religions lets the left wing brainwashing work on you. Ppl like you deflecting criticism against islam are the real reason europe is falling into there hands. This kind of meme shows how little you know of the religion. Your argument will be if somebody accuses islam in violence is oooh what about jesus whatabout him. lol.gif You are truly an islamic apologist without even seeing it yourself lol.gif

Clap.gif
Look at his replies in this topic the grooming gangs topics the islamic murders topics the islamic bombings topics, then contrast those replies with the ones about ann widdecombe having an opinion * +

obi_jon 20.07.19 - 03:34pm

Your 7 year olds understanding of the religions lets the left wing brainwashing work on you. Ppl like you deflecting criticism against islam are the real reason europe is falling into there hands. This kind of meme shows how little you know of the religion. Your argument will be if somebody accuses islam in violence is oooh what about jesus whatabout him. lol.gif You are truly an islamic apologist without even seeing it yourself lol.gif

The Christian religion attempted to brainwash me long before I was 7yrs old, luckily it failed to sufficiently break my mind that I managed to escape it in my teens. I feel only pity that it has succeeded in your case.trapped.gif * +

obi_jon 20.07.19 - 03:46pm
I once carried a golden cross at the head of a procession through the streets on a pilgrimage to Walsingham, and waived an incence burner about when I was an 'accolyte/alter boy' at a service in York minster, so don't try and tell me that I know nothing of the religion.dont.gif * +

ogdenz 20.07.19 - 03:47pm

How is he deflecting criticism from Islam when he himself criticises Islam? * +

obi_jon 20.07.19 - 03:53pm
Just because another religion is even more backwards and batsh*t insane then your own, it doesn't mean that I am prepared to give your religion a free pass.kissmyass.gif * +

obi_jon 20.07.19 - 03:55pm

@ bozzalad - 20.07.19 - 02:54pm
Clap.gif
Look at his replies in this topic the grooming gangs topics the islamic murders topics the islamic bombings topics, then contrast those replies with the ones about ann widdecombe having an opinion

An opinion that reflected her religious bigotry. * +

kimjongl 20.07.19 - 04:51pm
Compared to actual islamic child r*pists she's a saint. It seems in this day and age pearl clutching over racism and bigotry is more widespread than concerns over child r*pe because it's being done by the precious protected muslims. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-67
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index