! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ORGAN DONATION - Page 31/32

Subject: ORGAN DONATION
« <> »
trashy 16.12.17 - 01:45pm
Etched, lasered. Wha'ever pedantic fu*k * +

0gypsy0 16.12.17 - 01:50pm

@ ladibud - 16.12.17 - 07:44am
Yes you can. But race, or rather the genetics involved makes black for black and white for white donations more possible. Whether we like it or not, in many cases, genetically all races are not the same. We are all equal but not the same.

I also had no idea it worked this way until I followed a story abt a child who needed a donation urgently. Can't remember for what ATM .. many wanted to donate but were told their chances wild be slim due to them being white and he being black..

Sometimes race or again the genetics thereof does play a huge role

Genetics, yes. The genetic differences owing to race per se are not considered to be major, as the genetic variability within each race is greater than the variability between the races. Look it up.
* +

jayna 16.12.17 - 01:53pm
Ow will this effect people who ave already filled in a will saying what should happen to their body after they die, or are close to death. If our government wants us to sign up to this. Then they should fork out the cost of our solicitors to pay for a new will. Or for people who decide to AVE a will now. A lot of folk can't afford 250 an hour. And they don't want a government solicitor, who is part for the cash cow, they would rather pick there own. * +

jayna 16.12.17 - 02:03pm
TRASHY. Goo an pickle drunk2 ya self. * +

trashy 16.12.17 - 02:19pm
cute.gif * +

0gypsy0 16.12.17 - 02:21pm

@ jayna - 16.12.17 - 01:53pm
Ow will this effect people who ave already filled in a will saying what should happen to their body after they die, or are close to death. If our government wants us to sign up to this. Then they should fork out the cost of our solicitors to pay for a new will. Or for people who decide to AVE a will now. A lot of folk can't afford 250 an hour. And they don't want a government solicitor, who is part for the cash cow, they would rather pick there own.

Same goes for pigs since pig cells are used to tissue transplants in humans. * +

bozzalad 16.12.17 - 02:23pm

@ jayna - 16.12.17 - 01:40pm
He didn't write his initials on her liver. He branded them on with a hot iron. So unless she as a liver transplant, she as got the creepy fk,r,s initials stamped on her for life.

I hope he put starch on first * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum