! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 309/1479

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
obi_jon 30.01.22 - 11:04am
[link]http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk-politics/2016/10/there-s-no-other-explanation-boris-johnson-he-must-be-russian-spy[/link]

and this...

[link]http://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-photographed-with-russian-spy-who-called-him-friend-2019-11?[/link]

and this...

(reposted from another topic) * +

alvar89 30.01.22 - 11:09am

@ eyesore - 30.01.22 - 09:32am
He wants his Churchill moment..... I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he starts threatening a nuclear response at some point

Why dont ppl come up with anything original. Over the bond they talk about Biden wanting to start a war to hide his failures like fdr. I doubt any of these clowns want a war. Nobody will benefit from war and there out for just money and positions. * +

alanball 30.01.22 - 11:30am
700 Russian millionaires given fast tracked Visas to come and live in the UK with none, or little security or customs checks reading * +

alanball 30.01.22 - 11:38am
Russians give to the Conservative party (Lebedev, Alexander Temerko, the Chernukins (bought tennis sessions with Teresa May and Boris Johnson), gives 75million to Oxford University (Blavatnik) they have inveigled themselves into all parts of society. * +

obi_jon 30.01.22 - 11:56am

@ alanball - 30.01.22 - 11:38am
Russians give to the Conservative party (Lebedev, Alexander Temerko, the Chernukins (bought tennis sessions with Teresa May and Boris Johnson), gives 75million to Oxford University (Blavatnik) they have inveigled themselves into all parts of society.

London is where Russian oligarchs take all their dirty money to be hidden in offshore accounts in the British Virgin Isles. The wife of one oligarch known to be a Putin ally/crony, was the single biggest financial donor to the Tory party before the last general election.
Once they've stashed their ill gotten gains away, they then register offshore companies anonymously and use them to invest the money in property, as a result of which they now own half of London. * +

alanball 30.01.22 - 12:53pm
nod The Russians love the Tory party that much so they bought it * +

eyesore 30.01.22 - 08:09pm

@ alvar89 - 30.01.22 - 11:09am
Why dont ppl come up with anything original. Over the bond they talk about Biden wanting to start a war to hide his failures like fdr. I doubt any of these clowns want a war. Nobody will benefit from war and there out for just money and positions.

You know yourself Ukraine makes Russia a great power .plus NATO has broken all there 1991 promises .. personally right now I think Russia has the moral high ground... Boris is hungry as f.uck for a war.it plays perfectly into his persona and nothing unites the people more than a good old righteous war . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1479
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index