! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Alcohol - Page 30/30

Subject: Alcohol
« <
crabit.1 21.05.15 - 04:22pm

@ tranie - 21.05.15 - 12:36pm
**Legal Notice, I was only joking about the winkie pics, ms crabit is a nice lady and she wouldnt apreciate those kinds of things nono.gif**

Seen one boaby,seen them all bore.gif * +

tranie 21.05.15 - 04:25pm
chin.gif sounds like a challenge to me, check your inbox evillaugh.gif * +

trunking 11.02.24 - 02:09am
4 beers, two glasses vodka and 1 glass rum mixed with coke * +

trunking 11.02.24 - 02:16am
[Img]https://lovingitvegan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Kahlua-Milkshake-Dom-Pedro-1.jpg' alt=''/>
KAHLUA MILKSHAKE (DOM PEDRO)

This kahlua milkshake, also known as a Dom Pedro is double thick, creamy and boozy. Laced with coffee liqueur and topped with dark chocolate.

A Kahlua milkshake, or as we call it in South Africa, a Kahlua Dom Pedro, is a delicious ice cream tail.

It's a South African favorite found on most restaurant menus and its served exactly like this, with short straws and finely grated chocolate on top. It can be made with Kahlua or whiskey and sometimes with Amarula, a creamy South African liqueur.

The Kahlua version is by far the best though because Kahlua is just so damn good. I mean, coffee liqueur mixed with ice cream, you can see the appeal right?

HOW TO MAKE A KAHLUA MILKSHAKE
Add ice cream, Kahlua and coconut cream to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour out into two glasses, top with grated dark chocolate and serve with short straws. * +

faun 11.02.24 - 09:16am
spew.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark