! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Voice Uk Final Uproar - Page 3/3

Subject: The Voice Uk Final Uproar
« <
vampboy 15.11.20 - 05:23pm
You should stop trivializing racism like that. There are actual victims of racial prejudice out there and bullsh*t like this diminishes the real consequences and impact racism has on society. Many of you have made the term more of a sh*t show than an actual social phenomenon that ought to be stopped and condemned. * +

nichick 15.11.20 - 05:26pm
My fav didnt win * +

9362 15.11.20 - 05:38pm

@ vampboy - 15.11.20 - 05:16pm
Wow. Making fun of a name is now indicative of racial prejudice? The fu*k.

Blessing is Quite a nice name though... * +

rajacku 15.11.20 - 05:39pm

@ vampboy - 15.11.20 - 05:23pm
You should stop trivializing racism like that. There are actual victims of racial prejudice out there and bullsh*t like this diminishes the real consequences and impact racism has on society. Many of you have made the term more of a sh*t show than an actual social phenomenon that ought to be stopped and condemned.

Trivializing? Bro, I never thought you'd say this, I'm honestly quite disappointed. What you just said sounds like something a supremacist who's trying to downplay his obviously offensive actions or words would say. Well, at the end of the day, everybody has a right to their opinions. I'm still standing by my words, though, I don't believe I'm trivializing anything, I'm calling it the way I see it. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index