! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

C19 Exposure - Page 3/3

Subject: C19 Exposure
« <
jlh1182 29.10.20 - 11:16am
The community that's in question can consider how they would survive if tomorrow a bigger outbreak occured, the who already reported new cases in Sierra Leone.. and we as a species can evaluate how well we will survive by observing how we care for the surroundings.. waste spreads illness, animals eat the waste, then crap and die all across the land with disease packed in for other animals to pick up * +

piggle 29.10.20 - 11:18am
I just know I don't want to catch it. I have underlying autoimmune disorders. I also don't want to cop a car accident yet I still drive all the time, so... * +

jlh1182 29.10.20 - 11:20am
It can remind many too why we have a fair and free elected government that will not sacrifice others to save themselves, act with prejudice or simply neglect to do something for a large number of vulnerable people.. * +

jlh1182 29.10.20 - 11:24am

@ piggle - 29.10.20 - 11:18am
I just know I don't want to catch it. I have underlying autoimmune disorders. I also don't want to cop a car accident yet I still drive all the time, so...

Yeah it would be on the same level as being afraid of catching something so u refuse to breath and catch a death.. * +

jlh1182 29.10.20 - 11:25am
Whether we see a second wave will also depend on whether people who have been infected once have long-term immunity, which would suppress re-emergence in the community. Reports of a Japanese woman getting the virus twice raised the prospect that immunity may wane in the weeks or months after recovery, which some think could make a second wave more likely. This is something experts are tracking closely as case numbers continue to rise. * +

jlh1182 29.10.20 - 11:32am
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu * +

jlh1182 29.10.20 - 11:33am
Feel free to add anything relevent, for the benefit of readers.. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply