! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thanksgiving.. - Page 3/13

Subject: Thanksgiving..
« <> »
peta 20.11.18 - 01:01am

@ zombiekiller - 20.11.18 - 12:47am
I got a turkey. Going to have leftover turkey. My family is small, and I can't eat much. But I love turkey happy.gif

Lol enjoy! Anyway, I cant stand turkey actually. Its such a bland meat. I much prefer a glazed honey ham myself. My favorite has always been the drinks, the side fixings and the amazing spirit and company. lover.gif

It wont be a big one for us this year, but off I go to Friendsgiving on Saturday as well. It doesnt end. Lol. * +

reallyu 20.11.18 - 02:08am

@ peta - 19.11.18 - 08:26pm
So whos celebrating? And if youve never celebrated it, whos observing it just as a day of giving thanks despite the underlying reason?

You dont have to be American. You can just say youre thankful for something here.. Ill start.

I never celebrate it...I don't observe it either but I'm thankful I get holiday because of it..I work with an American company that celebrate n because of it..I get to stay home...so I'm thankful for that...I'm also thankful that I'm alive,I hav a home, good health, my son is healthy, my family n friend * +

ogdenz 20.11.18 - 03:17am
Holding on to sh*t is called history is it not? * +

shadow27 20.11.18 - 03:22am
Imagine how different the world would be if Britain hadn't dumped a bunch of mentally ill religious zealots there. There'd be no Thanksgiving, but all those people might be living in their respective countries peacefully. Would that be something to be thankful for? laugh3.gif * +

sourface 20.11.18 - 03:40am
Do do it over here. But whatever im thankful for rubber gloves. * +

mok214 20.11.18 - 05:29am
I'll be going to my father's property for Thanksgiving, but I'll probably spend more time with the two dogs and cat. * +

3mel 20.11.18 - 05:35am

@ shadow27 - 20.11.18 - 03:22am
Imagine how different the world would be if Britain hadn't dumped a bunch of mentally ill religious zealots there. There'd be no Thanksgiving, but all those people might be living in their respective countries peacefully. Would that be something to be thankful for? laugh3.gif

we didn't dump them there, they fled. they wanted a more extreme religious life * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index