! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gonna take a Philosophy class.. - Page 3/6

Subject: Gonna take a Philosophy class..
« <> »
psnality 20.08.18 - 05:54pm
There are many different philosophers, I think each one will identify with someone depending on their experiences.
People look to philosophy for identification, for a better reason why and clarification of your being.

Seems life you're in the search for more from life. * +

peta 20.08.18 - 05:57pm
Anyway, so whos signing up?! Check out my link ppl. It could be cool. Smile.gif * +

peta 20.08.18 - 05:59pm

@ psnality - 20.08.18 - 05:54pm
There are many different philosophers, I think each one will identify with someone depending on their experiences.
People look to philosophy for identification, for a better reason why and clarification of your being.

Seems life you're in the search for more from life.

Always in search. Content, never satisfied. I stay thirsty!

I go after, I attain, I get, and I do it all over again. Spin.gif * +

psnality 20.08.18 - 06:01pm

@ peta - 20.08.18 - 05:59pm
Always in search. Content, never satisfied. I stay thirsty!

I go after, I attain, I get, and I do it all over again. Spin.gif

Think about this.
The only person who has the answer is you and you already know what it is, you've just got to find it. * +

peta 20.08.18 - 06:05pm
My life is more in order than 3/4 of the people I know. Lol.

Dont worry, Im good over here.
Like I said, I have the time and the resources available and Im gonna use it up.

You should prob register online, it might be beneficial for you. Dont pass up on the opportunity. Go sign up. Good.gif * +

psnality 20.08.18 - 06:07pm
Yeah I've been to New York, its big and felt like a little ant compared to here. * +

obi_jon 20.08.18 - 07:17pm
I looked at the website you linked and I got an odd impression that something wasn't quite right about it. So I googled 'The School of Practical Philosophy', turns out that a lot of people seem to think it is some sort of cult. My advice, by all means study philosophy if it interests you but STAY THE FUCK AWAY from that place.redalert.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index