! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Called Out of Work - Page 3/4

Subject: Called Out of Work
« <> »
corpse81 20.08.18 - 08:51pm
Just finished my shift and days off work onwards. In bed now and trying to get some sleep so I could get up soon enough to have my hair done. * +

vovo17 20.08.18 - 10:43pm
Dropped max off at child care. And I'm. Sitting in a cafe drinking coffee * +

ladymop 20.08.18 - 10:52pm

@ peta - 20.08.18 - 02:52pm
Yes, my alarm went off and I rolled over snoozed it and went back to sleep. It went off again and I slammed it off, another 3 times...thought about it and sent an email out telling them I wont be in.

Im weird in that I usually feel like I should be at work by the time 11am comes around. Its so in me that if Im not out and about or on vacation- I feel odd just being home.

Anyway, I hope to embrace this more though, alone time from work on any random day, guilt free.

Im thinking of giving vodka a bath.. and doing some laundry. Just staying busy, finding sh*t to do around the house.

What are yall upto today?

Shock.gif busy training our new dog dont you know * +

trashy 20.08.18 - 11:15pm
If I called in sick they'd still make me work from home grumpy.gif * +

peta 20.08.18 - 11:24pm

@ corpse81 - 20.08.18 - 08:51pm
Just finished my shift and days off work onwards. In bed now and trying to get some sleep so I could get up soon enough to have my hair done.

Aye. Which reminds me- I need to tsme these tresses as well. * +

peta 20.08.18 - 11:25pm

@ vovo17 - 20.08.18 - 10:43pm
Dropped max off at child care. And I'm. Sitting in a cafe drinking coffee

Sounds relaxing!

I wish it were morning again. Im so lazy to go into the office. And I refuse to work or do anything remotely close to work from home either.

I got carried away and checked my emails though. Ill attend to them tomorrow. * +

peta 20.08.18 - 11:27pm

@ trashy - 20.08.18 - 11:15pm
If I called in sick they'd still make me work from home grumpy.gif

Yeah I left my work chrome book in office. Ie I dont even want to look at anything work related. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index