! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Music in shops - Page 3/7

Subject: Music in shops
« <> »
ladibud 20.07.18 - 10:49am
i don't mind a radio or music in in the background... but here esp the furniture stores play horrendous base music so loud you hear it a few blocks away.... I don't use those stores at all... you need to scream to be heard and they need to yell back to let you hear them... I don't like giving my money to ppl who ii scream at and who scream at me * +

eyesore 20.07.18 - 11:45am

@ paibok - 19.07.18 - 09:47pm
I thought i was the only person on the planet that wondered why there has to be music on in nearly every shop you go in on the high street im not moaning i am just wondering why and i probably am the only person that wonders that.

Its been proven that the type of music played can influence what you buy ...commercial psychology is fascinating... * +

ogdenz 20.07.18 - 12:02pm
I wonder if you could argue that the type of music playing in the shop made me shoplift your honour? Well there I was browsing away and my subconscious picked up on Jason Donovan singing Joseph and his techicolour dream coat and before you know it I was outside the store wearing a lime, pink fur coat with a tangerine ermine trim..for men. * +

eyesore 20.07.18 - 12:05pm
ha! sounds like a good defence to me * +

mz.c 20.07.18 - 12:23pm
I like it in background but don't like it so loud you can't think dont.gif * +

mikeymk 20.07.18 - 12:51pm

@ psnality - 20.07.18 - 10:24am
I would love the pink panther theme tune whenever I walked in a shop or a pub

lol.gif Like on a mission in the underwear aisle, or something... Somehow i'm reminded of scene-music from The Untouchables; [link]On The Rooftops, by Ennio Morricone:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUvw4rgkIYlist=PL04WBdlZ_k1N9sb2iHUB0LpeBGo2q9jWuindex=5[/link]
Or maybe that's more Ogz choosing a coat.

I'm imagining Mission Impossible for a beer dash.. * +

sisfreak2017 20.07.18 - 01:21pm
its ok unless its one of those all peaceful shops playing something that sounds like a loop of call to prayerspunch.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index