! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Alfie Evans - Page 3/29

Subject: Alfie Evans
« <> »
vampboy 23.04.18 - 08:07pm
chin.gif * +

bozzalad 23.04.18 - 08:17pm

@ 9362 - 23.04.18 - 08:05pm
Not by the courts though

ashya king? * +

mikeymk 23.04.18 - 08:33pm
Gotta admit, this one did touch a nerve. But you have to realise. My kid was born so ill i saved her life countless times, personally, the day she was born. Even the advanced Stoke Mandeville hospital couldn't cope, and we were rushed to John Radcliffe. Every day for a year we kept her alive exhaustively.

Tubes and machines and syringes for lungs and stomach, and tongue, prescription milk, every morning was a hope she was still alive. It killed us. But she survived. Every moment was for that fight.

Ain't nobody in a suit we never met telling us whether they were gonna allow us to keep fighting or not.

* +

kimjongl 23.04.18 - 08:35pm

@ bozzalad - 23.04.18 - 08:17pm
ashya king?

Didn't they say the same thing and then private healthcare ended up up saving him? Went as far as arresting the parents if I remember correctly. * +

vampboy 23.04.18 - 08:39pm

@ mikeymk - 23.04.18 - 08:33pm
Gotta admit, this one did touch a nerve. But you have to realise. My kid was born so ill i saved her life countless times, personally, the day she was born. Even the advanced Stoke Mandeville hospital couldn't cope, and we were rushed to John Radcliffe. Every day for a year we kept her alive exhaustively.

Tubes and machines and syringes for lungs and stomach, and tongue, prescription milk, every morning was a hope she was still alive. It killed us. But she survived. Every moment was for that fight.

Ain't nobody in a suit we never met telling us whether they were gonna allow us to keep fighting or not.

Agreed.
It looks like a difficult period of child birth too. * +

bozzalad 23.04.18 - 09:24pm

@ kimjongl - 23.04.18 - 08:35pm
Didn't they say the same thing and then private healthcare ended up up saving him? Went as far as arresting the parents if I remember correctly.

yup, he had no chance, apparently * +

ladibud 23.04.18 - 09:40pm
those poor parents... doesn't sit right with me. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-29
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page