! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Starbucks - Page 3/41

Subject: Starbucks
« <> »
9362 18.04.18 - 05:23pm

@ kimjongl - 18.04.18 - 05:13pm
Why was the manager an idiot? Also it's just ridiculous pandering to close. They have to show how they're 'allies' and 'inclusive' and all that other c.rap.

Manager was an idiot for calling the police to arrest them for trespassing when they were simply sitting down and waiting for a friend * +

3mel 18.04.18 - 05:24pm

@ 9362 - 18.04.18 - 05:23pm
Manager was an idiot for calling the police to arrest them for trespassing when they were simply sitting down and waiting for a friend

as white people do all the time without incident. * +

kimjongl 18.04.18 - 05:25pm
Something tells me there's more to it than they were simply waiting. Either way it doesn't matter, they should have left and taken up any grievance they had afterwards with the head office or their lawyers. * +

kimjongl 18.04.18 - 05:27pm
I was reading comments from Starbucks staff about how this is going to make them unsafer now as they'll be hesitant to call the cops even though they routinely do it to loud / rowdy customers in the more dangerous locations. * +

3mel 18.04.18 - 05:27pm
the other patrons in the video didn't seem to think there was more to it. * +

3mel 18.04.18 - 05:29pm

@ kimjongl - 18.04.18 - 05:27pm
I was reading comments from Starbucks staff about how this is going to make them unsafer now as they'll be hesitant to call the cops even though they routinely do it to loud / rowdy customers in the more dangerous locations.

luckily they're getting more training. that's if the difference between loud rowdy patrons and those who aren't should need explaining. * +

ogdenz 18.04.18 - 05:29pm
The fact there is to be training for other staff tends to make me think Starbucks know they were in the wrong. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index