! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ant and Dec - Page 3/20

Subject: Ant and Dec
« <> »
ogdenz 19.03.18 - 10:15am
It's amazing how many people on social media are prioritising their feelings of care toward him rather than any victims of his crash. Imagine being stupid enough to go drink driving when you can afford to hire a driver or get a taxi. If indeed that's what he has done. * +

dodgey 19.03.18 - 10:16am
He may have only had 2 or 3 drinks which can still put u over the limit, but its still drink driving and he shouldnt have done it, if youre going to drink then leave the car at home . * +

mz.c 19.03.18 - 10:18am

@ dodgey - 19.03.18 - 10:16am
He may have only had 2 or 3 drinks which can still put u over the limit, but its still drink driving and he shouldnt have done it, if youre going to drink then leave the car at home .

To crash into two cars he's got to have had a few.

You're right leave the car at home. * +

dodgey 19.03.18 - 10:20am

@ mz.c - 19.03.18 - 10:18am
To crash into two cars he's got to have had a few.

You're right leave the car at home.

The accident may have not even been his fault, my mate had a woman go into the back of him (her fault) police came along breathalised both of them, my mate had a few the night before and failed the breath test, automatically it was his fault then because he had a hangover. * +

musho77 19.03.18 - 10:23am
i havent heard anything about him drinking or crashing, when ? * +

mz.c 19.03.18 - 10:27am
He went head on with a car that had 2 adults and a young child (age3) who is now in hospital. Luckily she will be okay.

He needs some help. Maybe he went back to work to quick dunno.gif * +

dodgey 19.03.18 - 10:30am

@ mz.c - 19.03.18 - 10:27am
He went head on with a car that had 2 adults and a young child (age3) who is now in hospital. Luckily she will be okay.

He needs some help. Maybe he went back to work to quick dunno.gif

I think so. He needs rehab. The green mini he hit is the same as my mums lol, same wheels as well, i text her to check she hadnt been hit by Ant lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index