! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are the odds? - Page 3/4

Subject: What are the odds?
« <> »
deusexmachina 18.03.18 - 09:53pm
I am just fu*king over the moon that I am white and male. Jackpot. * +

newt182 18.03.18 - 10:01pm
What makes you, you. Define that (which we aren't able to yet) and then you can start answering the first two questions. The second two... We need stephen hawkings back lol * +

braxtonx 18.03.18 - 10:16pm
I'd say the odds are 50/50... you're either human or you're not. * +

slick_01 18.03.18 - 10:34pm

@ shadow27 - 18.03.18 - 02:41pm
That you are a human being capable of reading what I am writing now?

Why aren't you a cat or an ant or any of the other countless organisms that populate this world?

Why does anything exist at all? What exactly is wrong with a vast incomprensible void of nothingness?

* +

0gypsy0 19.03.18 - 12:55am

Why aren't you a cat or an ant or any of the other countless organisms that populate this world?

Why does anything exist at all? What exactly is wrong with a vast incomprensible void of nothingness?

We are all god and you're just our unknowing, anomalous extension, serving as an outlet of empty thought, completely independent of our collective synchronicity. You're here as an imperfect reflection of our collective perfection,your very construct of self, is at it's core, a terminally destructive force of incompleteness and your purpose is balance alone and for that we're all are grateful.beg.gif
However, you are ultimately a hallow, replaceable god, so please don't overstep your bounds.crazy.gif * +

tazdevil 19.03.18 - 02:00am

Hey did you figure it out yet? * +

3mel 19.03.18 - 02:11am

@ 0gypsy0 - 19.03.18 - 12:55am
We are all god and you're just our unknowing, anomalous extension, serving as an outlet of empty thought, completely independent of our collective synchronicity. You're here as an imperfect reflection of our collective perfection,your very construct of self, is at it's core, a terminally destructive force of incompleteness and your purpose is balance alone and for that we're all are grateful.beg.gif
However, you are ultimately a hallow, replaceable god, so please don't overstep your bounds.crazy.gif

bet you say that to all the boys seductive.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum