! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Opinions and Views... - Page 3/6

Subject: Opinions and Views...
« <> »
deusexmachina 23.01.18 - 12:53pm
I used to believe that Edward the Second died from a red hot poker up the bum. Now I do not. * +

deusexmachina 23.01.18 - 12:54pm
I used to believe England would get another grand slam this year. Now I think it will come down to bonus points for them to win. * +

deusexmachina 23.01.18 - 12:56pm
I used to believe that the c*nt in the orange jumpsuit knew what he was doing but after him drop all that timber I now do not. * +

sisfreak2017 23.01.18 - 01:22pm
I Don't understand the question im a thick c*nt! * +

piggle 23.01.18 - 01:33pm
I used to be so angry and bitter, without even realising how unhappy I was and how it affected my world view. But I was a teenager/early 20s and came from a family with fairly extreme views. I've grown up and changed A LOT. In my short 28 years I've been through what most people don't even go through in a lifetime. It's been traumatising but it's gave me invaluable experiences that I have learned great qualities from. I'm always learning, always open and I love who I am and what I stand for.

A man who still thinks the same in his 50s as he did in his 30s has lived no life at all * +

piggle 23.01.18 - 01:39pm
I'll admit I used to hold racially sh*te views but that was pure indoctrination. Moved away from that pretty quickly once I got into the real world * +

piggle 23.01.18 - 01:44pm
I also used to think I was quite anti social. I'm not, I love talking to people. I was just surrounded by poverty trapped ars*holes. The connections I've made once I realised that there are amazing people out there who get me are invaluable. I found out I'm actually really passionate and driven * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index