! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How Do YOU want To DIE! - Page 3/7

Subject: How Do YOU want To DIE!
« <> »
ogdenz 22.01.18 - 11:11pm

@ liambrwn - 22.01.18 - 11:02pm
Hmm thats something a Martyr would say

Well ya never know.. * +

cleancut 22.01.18 - 11:19pm
in my sleep when I'm 197, that way they kill the clones in the movie 'moon' wouldn't be so bad tho I suppose. * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 05:14am
I don't want to die. Simple as that lol I am enjoying myself and would like to continue * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 05:15am
Anyway how do we even know that dying in our sleep is peaceful. Maybe we wake up in pure agony and paralysing fear but because we weren't able to wake anyone up or get help ppl assume it was quick and peaceful * +

crail 23.01.18 - 05:17am

@ ladibud - 23.01.18 - 05:15am
Anyway how do we even know that dying in our sleep is peaceful. Maybe we wake up in pure agony and paralysing fear but because we weren't able to wake anyone up or get help ppl assume it was quick and peaceful

That's probably how it is but it beats most deaths lol * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 05:19am
I have heard that drowning is a peaceful death. It doesn't look like it when you see the ppl struggling * +

ladibud 23.01.18 - 05:21am
Gassing yourself they say is like going to sleep. It isn't. It is scary .. you feel like everything is numb, you can't move even when you decide you don't want I anymore, but you are stuck, you can't stop it, you sit there knowing what will happen and you don't want it anymore * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index