! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

i realised earlier - Page 3/4

Subject: i realised earlier
« <> »
shazza6 22.01.18 - 09:44am

@ iilmadme - 21.01.18 - 08:51pm
it's harder to be a father's son than a father's daughter

Yeah well i noticed dads more strict with my brother then us girls!but we still get lectured etc * +

bozzalad 22.01.18 - 09:55am

A lot of truth in that * +

silverjx 22.01.18 - 10:04am

@ bambi99 - 21.01.18 - 11:31pm
Because dads know what sleazy,one tracked minds most guys have and want to protect them ,you mean ...

? C'mon bambi not that correct hun lol.gif .....a lot of it is male teens can only dress what you can say conservative (jeans,trackies,t-shirt,jumper) but when it comes to girls clothes esp teens/young adults...a lot of bits can be displayed. So a father is going to notice the clothes and worry more when they go out. Also a father would push a son to try and succeed, whereas the daughters are princesses. * +

pickmynick 22.01.18 - 10:24am

@ shazza6 - 22.01.18 - 09:44am
Yeah well i noticed dads more strict with my brother then us girls!but we still get lectured etc

right * +

ladibud 22.01.18 - 01:50pm
I learnt early in that my dad had a hard time saying no. So I'd ask him something and he's say ok, but only if your mother agrees. Then I'd tell my mum, daddy says yes it is fine with him, but mommy must also say yes. So she had to lol. * +

ladibud 22.01.18 - 01:52pm

A little girl or teenage girl pouting or getting teary eyed and sitting on daddy's lap and hugging him has a different affect to a teenage boy doing the same. So probably * +

iilmadme 22.01.18 - 02:06pm
my brother n i are both quite introverted and shy but my dad is a confident,popular guy with a large social circle.ive apologised to him for being a little bit awkward in front of the people he introduces me to but he finds it sweet and 'part of my charm'.my brother doesnt get cut the same slack * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index