! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

another puzzling facebook thing - Page 3/4

Subject: another puzzling facebook thing
« <> »
iilmadme 18.11.17 - 08:44pm
ive got nothing worth having on there lol * +

3mel 18.11.17 - 08:56pm
I think FB is where photos on scam profiles are coming from these days. you can't image search against FB photos so scammers assume they'll go undetected that way. * +

birdy 19.11.17 - 06:40am
I have never had anything weird on facebook. Not a single message, nothing. People should go through and clean up their privacy settings and see if that changes anything. Make yourself unsearchable on facebook except by friends too, that way if anything weird happens, it's one of your mates that is the weirdo. lol * +

birdy 19.11.17 - 06:44am
I never got hardly any inboxes here either til I put my legs up. My short midget legs. But here is even more stupid, you could have a profile pic of Kermit and someone will still say you have beautiful eyes. * +

shazza6 19.11.17 - 08:24am
very creepy but doesnt shocked me the s**t people do these days!alot nuts around! * +

mz.c 19.11.17 - 02:11pm

@ birdy - 19.11.17 - 06:40am
I have never had anything weird on facebook. Not a single message, nothing. People should go through and clean up their privacy settings and see if that changes anything. Make yourself unsearchable on facebook except by friends too, that way if anything weird happens, it's one of your mates that is the weirdo. lol

Yeah this. * +

iilmadme 22.11.17 - 07:52pm
so an update..my friend finally went and had a look.he says he's reported it and the account has been removed.and that he's still trying to work out why someone would use his pics like that * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index