! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sign of the times or? - Page 3/3

Subject: Sign of the times or?
« <
ungers 25.07.17 - 09:19am

@ phallica - 24.07.17 - 11:53pm
Lol mum get me a Twix or a Curly Wurly, the Golden Girls is on.

My dealer is my mom...if I don't cry, I get my fix......the dumb t**t....what is there to cry about?... * +

ungers 25.07.17 - 09:25am
Hey mom, there is a swarm of bees heading this way... ain't it a beautiful sight?.....So many of them, they block out the sun..... * +

ladibud 25.07.17 - 09:27am

@ bozzalad - 24.07.17 - 11:09pm
The internet has its pitchforks out after a new mother shared a disturbing image of herself breastfeeding and smoking from a bong simultaneously.

Kayla Marlowe, a young mother from Portland, Oregon, recently uploaded the concerning snap, which had Facebook commenters in an uproar.

In the photo, Kayla is seen cradling a tiny baby who is drinking from her right breast as her friend lights a bong for her to smoke.

The internet has its pitchforks out after a new mother shared a disturbing image of herself breastfeeding and smoking from a bong simultaneously.

Kayla Marlowe, a young mother from Portland, Oregon, recently uploaded the concerning snap, which had Facebook commenters in an uproar.

In the photo, Kayla is seen cradling a tiny baby who is drinking from her right breast as her friend lights a bong for her to smoke.
Needed a safe place to share this beautiful picture,' she wrote, posting the image on the page of a cannabis parenting support group group on Facebook called CannaParentingSupport.V.420.

Kayla is seen leaning over her bald newborn, her mouth at the top of a purple bong, presumably to smoke marijuana, as her friend Krystal Rose Shillingford-Holm lights it for her.

After the image was posted, Kayla actually received some support from like-minded parents.

One man reportedly compared Kayla's actions to someone drinking beer while feeding their kid, while others said they did the same.

Child abuse.. * +

shadow27 25.07.17 - 09:33am
Pot culture over there is really getting out of control. * +

kimjongl 25.07.17 - 09:47am
General societal decay. * +

birdy 25.07.17 - 09:48am
Did anyone see the photo? lol I saw it before. What is this chick thinking. * +

mz.c 25.07.17 - 11:02am

@ bozzalad - 24.07.17 - 11:09pm

Needed a safe place to share this beautiful picture,' she wrote, posting the image on the page of a cannabis parenting support group group on Facebook called CannaParentingSupport.V.420.

Kayla is seen leaning over her bald newborn, her mouth at the top of a purple bong, presumably to smoke marijuana, as her friend Krystal Rose Shillingford-Holm lights it for her.

After the image was posted, Kayla actually received some support from like-minded parents.

One man reportedly compared Kayla's actions to someone drinking beer while feeding their kid, while others said they did the same.

Suppose some people think it's the norm. Dislike.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum