! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Asian Priests - Page 3/11

Subject: Asian Priests
« <> »
alanball 25.05.18 - 08:03pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 25.05.18 - 07:50pm
After 200.000 years or so of evolution this is what we are... The most disgusting specie on this planet

Tories commiting genocide of the vulnerable right at the top of that me arl mucker * +

obi_jon 25.05.18 - 08:04pm

@ 3mel - 13.03.17 - 03:12pm
I've heard (and previously mentioned) that in Ireland when someone was found to be questionable towards children they were often given the option of being shipped off to join the priesthood, where it was believed they could do no more harm.

did this happen in other countries too ? it seems an odd career path to choose unless most of them started out trying to fight their urges and chose self exile.

They covered up a lot of stuff in Ireland too. There are several documented cases of Irish priests who were known by the church to be abusing kids, being shipped off overseas on 'missionary work', often to run children's bible camps or orphanages etc, in Australia and African countries as soon as they started receiving complaints and attracting too much attention, rather than them being reported to the police and thrown out of the priesthood. * +

usb3.1 25.05.18 - 08:14pm

@ 4juice - 13.03.17 - 03:53pm
Statiscally speaking, my children are 5,000 times safer alone with a transgender person, than they would be with a priest.

No there not. Transgender people can be just as sick and evil. What's worse is they make up story's in court saying it wasn't them but the opposite sex they were prior to the event. In other words if they r*ped a child when they were a man then changed to a woman they can claim they had nothing to do with it. * +

sensible 25.05.18 - 08:15pm
hilarious.gif * +

piggle 25.05.18 - 08:17pm
happens allllll the time. * +

gt_tdi 25.05.18 - 08:22pm

@ usb3.1 - 25.05.18 - 08:14pm
No there not. Transgender people can be just as sick and evil. What's worse is they make up story's in court saying it wasn't them but the opposite sex they were prior to the event. In other words if they r*ped a child when they were a man then changed to a woman they can claim they had nothing to do with it.

Fucking hell facepalm.gif * +

sourface 25.05.18 - 08:26pm
hopeless.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page