! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Israel - Page 3/245

Subject: Israel
« <> »
wakeup4 16.10.16 - 02:10pm

@ penniner - 16.10.16 - 01:41pm
We live in a Zionist/Marxist/Capitalist shared power axis,where Hitler's evil was massively exaggerated,to suit the Jewish Zionist agenda,yet the American nuclear attacks on Hiroshima and Nagazaki,which were far more evil,are largely ignored here in the West,as was Communist Pol Pot's mass genocide in Cambodia. The NWO push their propaganda,and the Jews,the Saudi's,and America take the lead in spreading their poisonous propaganda.

And the British * +

ementalm 16.10.16 - 03:17pm

@ mikeymk - 16.10.16 - 02:00pm
Because Israel is carrying the dollar, and subsequently has the might of the Rothschilds and US behind them. Saddam, Gaddafi, whoever gets in the way of the dollar gets murdered and their country turned over.

only this, not what penniner said, he's too fked up with fears! is ra el, that's israel in a nut shell! * +

ementalm 16.10.16 - 03:18pm

@ bozzalad - 16.10.16 - 01:54pm
turkey n pakistan are the true danger n true terrorist states

only the rothschilds and subsequent families are the true terrorists, killing just for monetary gain and control. they could fk up turkey and pakistan but the don't need to, whilst others fear! * +

tazdevil 16.10.16 - 03:30pm
I think they just defend themselves when needed. Any other country would do the same. The citizens are the victim of wrong violent policies. It's all politics. Dirty politics. US-Israel relations play some major role here. I'll ask my ex. He explained me all this late last year, but I forgot now lol * +

dan27notts 16.10.16 - 03:33pm
1. The kingdom of israel predates any muslim/arab or Christian claims to that area
2. Up until 1947 jews/israelis didnt have a homeland
3. An area was set aside for them to create a homeland by the UN
4. The muslims kept having a pop at them, and kept losing hence why they keep having land took off them.
5. Isreal does not give a fk except for its own citizens and rightly so. * +

3mel 16.10.16 - 04:22pm
one of the reasons Israel is supported is simply because many christians believe their presence is required for the return of Christ and the fulfilment of prophecy. can't remember who it was but our Prime Minister at the time said as much in his memoirs.
i.e. Israel needs to exist so that it can be attacked (and I think destroyed) as a herald for the return of Christ. * +

propidol 16.10.16 - 04:31pm

@ dan27notts - 16.10.16 - 03:33pm
1. The kingdom of israel predates any muslim/arab or Christian claims to that area
2. Up until 1947 jews/israelis didnt have a homeland
3. An area was set aside for them to create a homeland by the UN
4. The muslims kept having a pop at them, and kept losing hence why they keep having land took off them.
5. Isreal does not give a fk except for its own citizens and rightly so.

Are we reestablishing all borders from over a millennia ago or does your stupid rationale only apply to that one instance? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-245
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index