! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BREXIT - Page 3/39

Subject: BREXIT
« <> »
usbcable 24.08.16 - 10:59am

@ obi_jon - 24.08.16 - 08:49am
''it's being done by people who know what they're doing.'', erm, no it isn'tnono. It's being done by a bunch of clowns who are making it up as they go along and they're all fighting with each other over how to do it.

This. We are being ruled by the worst bunch of incompetant dictators since rulers begun. Britain is doomed for certain so I suggest everyone start survival prepping. * +

bambi99 24.08.16 - 11:07am

@ mikeymk - 24.08.16 - 08:15am
Ah ffs not this shit again.

Brexit is in full swing, but in case you weren't aware, there's a huge infrastructure to sort out. It's already beyond the point of no return so.. keep your pants on, sit down, calm down, quit being so fkn panicky. It's happening, and it's being done by people who know what they're doing.

You can't just bin a country's constitutions of laws and actions, we'd be open to every source and concept of attack, failure and breakdown.. It will be done when it's safe to do so.

Britain doesn't have a written constitution dunno.gif which should make it easier ,I would imagine .. * +

bambi99 24.08.16 - 11:09am

@ bandalot - 24.08.16 - 07:31am
I wish britan would hurry up and activate artical 50. So we can get on with rebuilding britan and secure our borders.

Are you one of those eejits who voted out because you really thought that was going to happen lol.gif * +

silverjx 24.08.16 - 12:08pm

@ usbcable - 24.08.16 - 10:59am
This. We are being ruled by the worst bunch of incompetant dictators since rulers begun. Britain is doomed for certain so I suggest everyone start survival prepping.

And what geniuses are capable to run us from the eu? Nobody knows any names except for the ones who are quite good at spending other people's money and not filling in the holes in the economy * +

bandalot 24.08.16 - 12:21pm
There a new taktic the belguns wana try they call it the atlantic aliance lol sounds a bit like the eu just a fiew les laws lol * +

jayna 24.08.16 - 12:48pm
What amazes me is ow everyone in the uk is playing mays and her bunch of muppets tune. When no one voted them in. In the first place, we are like blind sheep following her orders. Shame we the rest of the uk dont ave a spine and demand a general election now. Or refuse to follow her orders untill she is officaly made prime minster through votes or outed for a new change of party to rule the rest of the uk. * +

silverjx 24.08.16 - 01:00pm

@ jayna - 24.08.16 - 12:48pm
What amazes me is ow everyone in the uk is playing mays and her bunch of muppets tune. When no one voted them in. In the first place, we are like blind sheep following her orders. Shame we the rest of the uk dont ave a spine and demand a general election now. Or refuse to follow her orders untill she is officaly made prime minster through votes or outed for a new change of party to rule the rest of the uk.

...Sorry couldn't make it out so tried it again in a Danny dyer accent * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum