! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa cont..... - Page 289/1324

Subject: trump/usa cont.....
« <> »
wakeup4 3.06.20 - 09:15pm

@ 3mel - 3.06.20 - 09:11pm
serious people want systemic change in how policing is done. it shouldn't have even been a question that cops who basically suffocate someone who's telling them they can't breathe got held accountable.

if one cop did this, three cops should've been trying to stop him but there's a culture instead where a coroner will lie about the cause of death and the police union will start a smear campaign against the victim.
that shouldn't be acceptable to anyone.

No its not acceptable but Ive seen CNN peddling free health care and all that agenda tagging it all on thats what people like me disagree with. * +

wakeup4 3.06.20 - 09:18pm
I wonder what Young baron is thinking?? * +

3mel 3.06.20 - 09:21pm

@ wakeup4 - 3.06.20 - 09:15pm
No its not acceptable but Ive seen CNN peddling free health care and all that agenda tagging it all on thats what people like me disagree with.

there's no such thing as free healthcare and CNN certainly aren't backing it. they're fully onboard with the establishment democrats who get funding from health insurers. * +

wakeup4 3.06.20 - 09:27pm

@ 3mel - 3.06.20 - 09:21pm
there's no such thing as free healthcare and CNN certainly aren't backing it. they're fully onboard with the establishment democrats who get funding from health insurers.

Well you know what they are like they want rid of trump as the answer to all this instead of focusing on this case. * +

3mel 3.06.20 - 09:30pm
trump is a simpleton, he isn't capable of separating his job from how he thinks that'll make him look, and that's being generous.

he didn't even try to appeal for calm from the protestors, because that's something he can't do for some reason.
kinda makes him bad for his country. * +

wakeup4 3.06.20 - 09:35pm
See when the media and these black activists like van jones start widening the demands people get suspicious of the real agenda here. * +

wakeup4 3.06.20 - 09:41pm
To my mind they are desperate to get trump out in November so expect even more madness between now and then * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-1324
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search