! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the last thing..... - Page 285/744

Subject: the last thing.....
« <> »
xivanax 7.03.19 - 10:52am
Fuel/petrol my car canna pass a petrol station but she gotta go in by for a visit * +

sephiroth 7.03.19 - 05:54pm
The following games:
(Note: got the Cars PSP game for free from the Cash Crusaders manager because I told her that it was my B-day and she said that a while back)

So that and the PS4 games Monster Hunter World and Shenmue 1 and 2 (not in stock at BT Games at all!!)

At BT Games got Golden Axe: Beast Rider for XB360

* +

sephiroth 8.03.19 - 12:21pm
Could've bought the XBOne S 1TB with my money instead but anyhow, I'm happy with my purchases.
Have R3200 for a 1 year PS+ subscription, PS Classic (yes I've left it for this coming Tuesday so can go to this one town with my dad) and maybe an HDMI monitor for the PC outside. Or save the rest towards the XBOne. * +

sisfreak2017 8.03.19 - 12:48pm
Manni Evening News reading.gif * +

lil.mo1 8.03.19 - 01:05pm

@ sephiroth - 8.03.19 - 12:21pm
Could've bought the XBOne S 1TB with my money instead but anyhow, I'm happy with my purchases.
Have R3200 for a 1 year PS+ subscription, PS Classic (yes I've left it for this coming Tuesday so can go to this one town with my dad) and maybe an HDMI monitor for the PC outside. Or save the rest towards the XBOne.

I love world but generations ultimate is so much better * +

sephiroth 8.03.19 - 11:23pm
The cosmic forces are surely playing their part. All that money will come in handy as the RPG sale is on again.
Added the FF XV Royal Pack (just over R100, no need to rebuy by buying the Royal Edition)
Star Ocean IAF Digital Edition
World of Final Fantasy (under R200, never before)
World of Final Fantasy dlc upgrade (MAXIMA)
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
Omega Quintet (only R89)
Star Ocean The Last Hope 4K and FHD Remaster

Will maybe remove a few and make way for others.

There's Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition for R99 (I have a feeling it will come to ps+ really soon hence the price)
The Shadow Warrior Collection (was R929, now R239 - that's massive!!) * +

xivanax 9.03.19 - 12:24am
Eggs. Its always the last thing in my shopping * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-744
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page