! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

St George - Page 28/29

Subject: St George
« <> »
bambi99 25.04.18 - 12:10am

@ r3ckless - 24.04.18 - 10:41pm
Yeah that's why ya rent one if ya need one. I had some bint from Birmingham that couldn't believe I had only ever wore a kilt twice in my life. The moron thought it's my daily attire , seeing as I'm Scottish.

If only g star made kilts ...they'd probably be .... daydream.gif * +

mikeymk 25.04.18 - 12:28am

@ vampboy - 24.04.18 - 10:22pm
Thanks, I get it. Nod.gif

There is more to it, of course.

See, the people generally understand what culture is. But that doesn't matter. For the authorities it's all about box-ticking. And that means visibility. Multiculturalism has to be seen with the eye, high profile style, and nothing says they're a success like seeing lots of brown skin in places we didn't used to, or females in places we didn't used to, etc.

It amazes me to think there are any unemployed black women here, because the Fire Service are practically kidnapping them off the street. * +

mikeymk 25.04.18 - 12:29am

@ ementalm - 24.04.18 - 10:33pm
human race, there's only one. race being the biggest clue but souls want to divide themselves!

Breed faster! Look at that guy over there, he's got different hair, out-breed him! * +

bambi99 25.04.18 - 12:32am
Eat sh*t consume die * +

vampboy 25.04.18 - 08:08am

@ mikeymk - 25.04.18 - 12:28am
There is more to it, of course.

See, the people generally understand what culture is. But that doesn't matter. For the authorities it's all about box-ticking. And that means visibility. Multiculturalism has to be seen with the eye, high profile style, and nothing says they're a success like seeing lots of brown skin in places we didn't used to, or females in places we didn't used to, etc.

It amazes me to think there are any unemployed black women here, because the Fire Service are practically kidnapping them off the street.

There's that, I see.
But I assume there's another side to the same coin as well, right?
If I was to take what Dan has said at its face value and perceive multi-culturalism as a racial identity as apparently seen by the UK generally, does that then mean that many people are against different races living in the UK altogether considering the widespread anti-multicultural rhetoric? Is that definition of multiculturalism perceived only by the state which according to you is favouring one racial group over the other or is that a nation wide consensus?
Because if the latter has the answer yes, then that implies that there is not just reverse discrimination from the state, but the public at large is also shifting toward a racist ideology.
I assume you like me stand against both, right?
I wouldn't take the notion at face value that all people can actually distinguish cultural differences from race, like the previous posters who associated being black or white with multi culturalism itself, and that discussion was not relevant to the state discriminatory measures. Which might be very rule, but it wasn't relevant to that one discussion. * +

vampboy 25.04.18 - 08:14am
*true, not rule. * +

bozzalad 25.04.18 - 09:29am

@ vampboy - 25.04.18 - 08:08am
There's that, I see.
But I assume there's another side to the same coin as well, right?
If I was to take what Dan has said at its face value and perceive multi-culturalism as a racial identity as apparently seen by the UK generally, does that then mean that many people are against different races living in the UK altogether considering the widespread anti-multicultural rhetoric? Is that definition of multiculturalism perceived only by the state which according to you is favouring one racial group over the other or is that a nation wide consensus?
Because if the latter has the answer yes, then that implies that there is not just reverse discrimination from the state, but the public at large is also shifting toward a racist ideology.
I assume you like me stand against both, right?
I wouldn't take the notion at face value that all people can actually distinguish cultural differences from race, like the previous posters who associated being black or white with multi culturalism itself, and that discussion was not relevant to the state discriminatory measures. Which might be very rule, but it wasn't relevant to that one discussion.

considering the widespread anti-multicultural rhetoric?
which doesn't exist
some so called cultures just aren't acceptable, never will be
i'd say racism is worse now than two or three decades ago, most caused by the state * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-29
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index