! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

We WIN - Page 276/998

Subject: We WIN
« <> »
crail 2.03.21 - 07:53pm
Is rolf Harris out of prison * +

alvar89 2.03.21 - 07:55pm

@ 3mel - 2.03.21 - 07:09pm
when you're reply shows you didn't understand what was already written.

for the last time, I asked what Biden should be criticised for in relationship to the bombing you started posting about.

I didn't bother to finish reading past the first couple of sentences, I can't be bothered anymore.

Being there in the damn conflict in the first place should be criticised. Especially the bombing part. I say it again that they have no place being there. All done to grasp for power in the middle east which is not done for anyones well being at all.
Just because your sources are ready with a typical political sham excuse to cover up does not make it right. Why are they trying to take away bidens nuclear authority? Maybe because he is a senile sellout who keeps fking up things and is easily manipulated? They will have a easy road warmongering on the back of this old scu m politician.
Keep sending troops to enemy territory then show that they were bombed to fuel just another airstricke bombarding. Ppl like you enable them to be painted into heroes while doing it also. * +

budgiesmuggler 2.03.21 - 08:46pm
Dr Seuss protest.gif

lynching huwhite kids in music videos yes.gif

nice.
* +

obi_jon 3.03.21 - 10:20pm
[link]http://thehill.com/homenews/media/541247-alex-jones-seen-on-leaked-video-saying-hes-sick-of-donald-trump[/link]

Oh dear, Gary will be upset.lol.gif * +

mok214 3.03.21 - 10:58pm
* +

strawfox 4.03.21 - 02:59am
* +

budgiesmuggler 4.03.21 - 04:07am

@ strawfox - 4.03.21 - 02:59am

sticking to his own.
not chomo.
got banned from twitter.
welcome to sit at the extreme christian memers table anytime.
but he's gotta put in that work.
Somebody has to hoop my memes folder * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-998
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark