! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

We WIN - Page 275/997

Subject: We WIN
« <> »
wakeup4 2.03.21 - 03:38pm

When I said they are coming for everything I meant EVERYTHING * +

crail 2.03.21 - 04:17pm

@ wakeup4 - 2.03.21 - 03:38pm

When I said they are coming for everything I meant EVERYTHING

Maybe you should lock yourself away in a bunker because you're scared of EVERYTHING * +

alvar89 2.03.21 - 06:51pm

@ 3mel - 2.03.21 - 03:13pm
I literally asked you twice why Biden should be criticised on the subject you posted about to complain that he's not being criticised. you had nothing you could think of.
you wanted Biden criticised for something but were absent in calling for trump to be criticised in the last 4 years. that's a double standard OK.

furthermore your whole premise is wrong, Biden hasn't gone without criticism for it.
I don't criticise people who aren't in this forum, what would be the point ?

I have listed trump's faults and flaws many times here, but only in response to the people who were singing his praises blind to anything they weren't interested in. those words weren't aimed at trump.

if someone wants to start posting about why Biden is just great I can and have given reasons why that's not the case.

Trump is not on this forum either lol.gif I mentioned many things he should be criticised for. And for criticising trump i said that again that there was a sh*t ton of that going on and still is. Biden lied to anderson coopers face that before he came to office there was no vaccine and the brainwashed idiot just smiled at him and did not say anything. He was not called out by the mainstream media just as the media ran a shadow campain for his presidency.
Kids are still in cages and biden is warmongering in syria were america has no place to be in. The all damn point is they have no place being in the middle east. They do it to seize power and they stir up tensions there. You can excuse them all you want of warmongering there it is still plain evil and destructive. * +

alvar89 2.03.21 - 06:57pm

@ crail - 2.03.21 - 04:17pm
Maybe you should lock yourself away in a bunker because you're scared of EVERYTHING

Wakeup is right with this one. Its not that he is afraid of everything (which he propably is) its about the dirty democrats calling everything racist to stirr sh*t up yet they did and do the same sh*t they blame others for. * +

3mel 2.03.21 - 07:09pm

@ alvar89 - 2.03.21 - 06:51pm
Trump is not on this forum either lol.gif I mentioned many things he should be criticised for. And for criticising trump i said that again that there was a sh*t ton of that going on and still is. Biden lied to anderson coopers face that before he came to office there was no vaccine and the brainwashed idiot just smiled at him and did not say anything. He was not called out by the mainstream media just as the media ran a shadow campain for his presidency.
Kids are still in cages and biden is warmongering in syria were america has no place to be in. The all damn point is they have no place being in the middle east. They do it to seize power and they stir up tensions there. You can excuse them all you want of warmongering there it is still plain evil and destructive.

when you're reply shows you didn't understand what was already written.

for the last time, I asked what Biden should be criticised for in relationship to the bombing you started posting about.

I didn't bother to finish reading past the first couple of sentences, I can't be bothered anymore. * +

eyesore 2.03.21 - 07:21pm
I'm like that about politics in general.....just cant be f.ucked * +

wakeup4 2.03.21 - 07:52pm
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-997
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page