! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What was the last thing you watched on YouTube? - Page 273/333

Subject: What was the last thing you watched on YouTube?
« <> »
mikeymk 9.10.22 - 01:58pm
''The Man Who Accidentally Killed The Most People In History''

No surprise that Du Pont's logo appears briefly in this video, but Teflon has nothing on this. Instead it focuses on the lead poisoning of the planet, caused by the industrial revolution - and our good old atom bomb legend, Clair Patterson. * +

obi_jon 9.10.22 - 02:17pm

@ mikeymk - 9.10.22 - 01:58pm
''The Man Who Accidentally Killed The Most People In History''

No surprise that Du Pont's logo appears briefly in this video, but Teflon has nothing on this. Instead it focuses on the lead poisoning of the planet, caused by the industrial revolution - and our good old atom bomb legend, Clair Patterson.

I thought that was the chemist bloke who was responsible for putting lead in petrol AND, as if that wasn't enough, later went on to be the person responsible for the use of CFCs(chlorofluorocarbons) in refrigerators and A/C units which caused the hole in the ozone layer? * +

obi_jon 9.10.22 - 02:49pm
Personally, I think Midgely is the one who deserves the blame. It was Patterson that made the initial scientific discoveries about lead but it was Midgely's work utilising those discoveries which caused all the harm. * +

nichick 9.10.22 - 03:05pm
Cartonons with grand son * +

alanball 10.10.22 - 06:18pm
UK youtuber Bald and Bankrupt holidaying and doing a tourism vlog in Afghanistan last week talkshow * +

trunking 10.10.22 - 06:24pm

@ alanball - 10.10.22 - 06:18pm
UK youtuber Bald and Bankrupt holidaying and doing a tourism vlog in Afghanistan last week talkshow

It's over an hour long drama.gif * +

alanball 10.10.22 - 06:35pm
Ye man's on holiday in Kabul an hour isn't long enough lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-333
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page