! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

a post for the vaping community - Page 251/255

Subject: a post for the vaping community
« <> »
crail 9.09.19 - 03:15am
Even using it as straight to lung on the mesh is nothing compared to clieto or falcon mesh, let alone the freemax. It is simply the best stock coil * +

3mel 9.09.19 - 04:04am

@ mikeymk - 9.09.19 - 02:49am
There seems to be a lot of warnings about vaping lately, suddenly these things apparently kill you horribly.

Wonder what it's all about...

all the people getting sick in the states weren't vapers technically, they were using different kinds of equipment to vape thicker THC concentrates.
one or two brands had a chemical in it that creates deposits on the lungs.

however there is a war against vaping in the states because it's led to reduction in smokers.
remember back to the 80s and early 90s Americans were suing tobacco companies for giving them cancer ?
an agreement was made so that tobacco companies couldn't be sued anymore and in exchange they'd give a percentage of each pack sold to the state government were it was bought. that amounted to billions per year per state and people got used to having that money and it never going away. states like California sold bonds against that money years in advance and now they're not getting what they expected.

even though British doctors have said it's 20x safer than smoking, they're doing everything they can to turn opinion against it so that nobody minds them eventually banning it over there (except the vapers and companies who know better).

stories like this and ''the epidemic of teen vaping'' are being pushed hard. * +

3mel 9.09.19 - 04:11am

@ crail - 9.09.19 - 03:15am
Even using it as straight to lung on the mesh is nothing compared to clieto or falcon mesh, let alone the freemax. It is simply the best stock coil

rebuildable stuff usually has the better flavour but yeah, because the less vapor being made there's less to taste.

you've really gotta look for decent juice too, maybe nic salt juices. never trust the guy in the shop to tell you what's decent. round here only 1 guy in 5 won't sell you crap if you ask. * +

warded 9.09.19 - 01:45pm

@ sisfreak2017 - 9.09.19 - 02:13am

Zombie-like symptoms: McAfee
warns of chemical infection
through CBD vapeszombie

[LINK]http://www.rt.com/news/468286-john-mcafee-zombie-vaping-warning/[/LINK] dead

i recall john mcafee being a bit crazy. which reminds me, my mcafee livesafe expires today lol * +

tranie 9.09.19 - 02:00pm
Is mcafee still on the run? * +

3mel 9.09.19 - 02:07pm
there are videos about john saying he's into coprophilia

[link]http://youtu.be/5elAr2s6Gno[/link] * +

22279 8.02.20 - 01:18am

@ puja429 - 6.04.17 - 03:28am
Test

hey * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-255